Aloe vera, Neem and Citronella are noted for several topical equine applications, including hooves. Full of powerful botanical extracts that are known to have help with sweet-Itch, midge, fly, mite, lice. Soothes, cools and moisturises, relieves itchiness and eliminates germs and smells.
HOW TO USE: Apply this gel to your horse to assist healing of wounds, deter scarring, and encourage new hair growth, even over old scars. Sores due to poorly fitted saddles or headgear will heal more rapidly and completely. Also hoof injuries, thrush, white line disease, sole penetration, and other hoof problems all are supported by this aloe vera gel.
Aqua (Water), Glycerine (Veg), Carbomer, Fucus vesiculosis (Seaweed) extract, Polysorbate 20, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Melia azadirachta (Neem) virgin seed oil, Cymbopogon winterianus (Citronella) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol.
SOOTHING ALOE VERA, NEEM & CITRONELLA GEL FOR HORSES - 500 g
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
- Aloe vera gel clings to skin to protect and assist healing of wounds, deter scarring, and encourage new hair growth, even over old scars. Sores due to poorly fitted saddles or headgear will heal more rapidly.
- Aloe Vera has been proven effective in fighting many types of infection in animals, treating mites, bacteria, fungi, and yeast-related conditions.
- Aloe disinfects cuts and scrapes and encourages cellular regeneration, resulting in faster healing and less scarring.
- Research has shown that aloe inhibits inflammation caused by a peptide called bradykinin (a small molecule released during the inflammation process). Aloe blocks the release of bradykinin, therefore the symptoms of swelling, redness, dilated blood vessels, and stimulated pain fibers can be eliminated. Aloe vera is noted to increase the production of pain relieving endorphins
- Neem oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, and relieves pain. It is good for dermatological conditions. A safe and effective insect repellent and insecticide. We have added Lemongrass essential oil, benefits include pain and ache relief. The oil helps to improve blood circulation, and can therefore relieve muscle spasms, back aches, sprains, and cramps. Because of its high citral and geraniol content, lemongrass oil is known to repel bugs.