No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: You only need a very small amount of shampoo/conditioner and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse out with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein , Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil,Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.
REPAIR & GROW SHAMPOO - ALOE VERA, CASTOR, AVOCADO & PEPPERMINT - 250 ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced, non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Castor and Avocado oil will help stimulate blood flow and unclog blocked follicles. These effects may help fight hair loss. Both Castor and Avocado oil are ‘moisture rich’ and penetrate deep into the scalp and conditions the hair immediately. These oils are prized as an easy way to regain lost shine and hair texture.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Peppermint oil gives a tingling sensation when massaged onto the scalp which means that the oil is working at balancing the pH levels. This helps to neutralize the effect of excessive oil production. This stimulates hair follicles and increases blood circulation in the scalp, promoting hair growth.