No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Cleans, Soothes, Relieves Itchiness, Eliminates Germs and Smells. Concentrated.
HOW TO USE: This shampoo does not contain chemical foaming agents and produces little lather. This shampoo is concentrated and needs to be diluted as required. Pour some in a bucket of warm water and stir, apply with a wet sponge. Rinse with water.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein , Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Lavandula agustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool.
SOOTHING PUPPY SHAMPOO - ALOE VERA & LAVENDER - 250m
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
- PH balanced, non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo for coat and skin. The antibacterial properties of this product provide a deep, yet gentle, clean to a dog’s skin and coat.
- With Aloe Vera, proven effective in fighting many types of infection in animals, treating mites, bacteria, fungi, and yeast-related conditions. Aloe disinfects cuts and scrapes and encourages cellular regeneration, resulting in faster healing and less scarring.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Lavender oil is very safe and gentle for dogs. It can be used to calm and soothe your puppy. In addition, lavender oil for dogs has antibacterial and anti-itch agents. This is great if your dog has a skin irritation or is itchy.