No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Cleans, Soothes, Relieves Itchiness, Eliminates Germs and Smells. Concentrated.
HOW TO USE: This shampoo is concentrated and needs to be diluted as required. Pour some in a bucket of warm water and stir, apply to your horse with a sponge. Rinse with water.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) seed oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) essential oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol.
MUDDY HORSE SHAMPOO - With ALOE VERA, TEA TREE & NEEM - 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
- PH balanced for horses, non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo for coat and skin. The antibacterial properties of this product provide a deep, yet gentle, clean skin and coat.
- With Aloe Vera, proven effective in fighting many types of infection in animals, treating mites, bacteria, fungi, and yeast-related conditions. Aloe disinfects cuts and scrapes and encourages cellular regeneration, resulting in faster healing and less scarring.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Neem oil provides relief for horses that are muddy or suffer from Mud Fever and/or Sweet Itch. It is good for dermatological conditions. A safe and effective insect repellent and insecticide.
- Tea Tree is commonly used to help clear up bacterial and fungal infections, and there is great antidotal information about its use on horses to fight rain rot, thrush, cuts/scrapes, and even scratches and ringworm.