No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: You only need a very small amount of shampoo/conditioner and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse out with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.
MOISTURISING SHAMPOO - SHEA BUTTER, CASTOR & CITRUS - 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.5), non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Shea Butter is a strong moisturiser that protects the hair from dryness and damage. Its concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids makes it incredibly nourishing for hair and scalp. Castor oil will help stimulate blood flow and unclog blocked follicles. These effects may help fight hair loss.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Citrus oils, lemon and mandarin, help stimulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth.