No SLS, no Parabens, no Chemicals, no Preservatives. With added highest quality oils of Castor, Argan and Eucalyptus. A completely natural Conditioner all types of hair - does not build up like conventional conditioners, leaving your hair naturally bouncy and manageable.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: You only need a very small amount of shampoo/conditioner and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse out with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerine (Veg), Cetrimonium chloride, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl alcohol , Cocus nucifera (Coconut) fruit oil, , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Eucalyptus Smithii Leaf OilGlyceryl stearate S/E, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
MOISTURE BOOST - HAIR CONDITIONER - CASTOR OIL, ARGAN OIL & EUCALYPTUS 250 ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.7) to lay hair cuticles flat and to maintain moisture in the hair and prevent further damage. Easily washed out, yet leaves a nourishing and glossy shine. Does not build up like conventional conditioners, leaving your hair naturally bouncy and manageable
- Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil) are used for their ability to form a protective barrier to lock in moisture, soften and condition hair and skin. With strong antimicrobial properties, coconut oil protects against infections and its Vitamin E content helps prevent premature ageing, while its small molecular structure ensures the potent properties penetrate deeply into the skin and hair follicle for maximum benefits.
- Castor oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients.
- Both Castor and Argan oil are ‘moisture rich’ and penetrate deep into the scalp and conditions the hair immediately. These oils are prized as an easy way to regain lost shine and hair texture. With their exceptional moisturising and conditioning properties, Castor and Argan oil leave a coating on the hair shaft to lock much-needed moisture in.
- The active ingredients in eucalyptus oil help to stimulate hair follicles by stimulating blood vessels to constrict. This in turn gets more blood flow to the follicles and encourages healthy hair development. Plus, Eucalyptus oil smell great and is refreshing and energising.