Known to promoted healthy hair growth as well as condition, repair and nourish dry and damaged hair. Soothes and moisturises the scalp too. Completely Natural, with no added perfume.
HOW TO USE: All you need is a few drops of oil. Rub the oil thoroughly between your palms and then comb your hands and fingers thoroughly through dry, damp or towel-dried hair. Make sure to massage into the scalp to promote a healthy scalp and encourage hair growth then spread through hair length.
Caprylic/capric triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olive Squalane, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot FCF) Fruit Oil, Linalool, Limonene.
HYDRATING CURL BOOST - HAIR OIL - 100ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- Formulated to infuse both scalp and hair with natural oils known for their hair growth properties. This blend of powerful ingredients promotes hair growth, calms frizz and smooths split-ends for healthier-looking strands.
- Fractionated coconut and sweet almond oils, are feather-light emollients that softens and hydrate scalp and hair shaft. They also form a protective barrier to lock in moisture, soften and condition hair and scalp. Avocado oil is nutritive, reconstructive, and hydrating. Avocado Oil can promote growth by stimulating circulation to the scalp and can soothe itchiness by eliminating dandruff and dryness and unclogs hair follicles to reduce hair fall.
- Argan oil is ‘moisture rich’ and penetrates deep into the scalp and conditions hair immediately. This oil is prized as an easy way to regain lost shine and hair texture. With exceptional moisturising and conditioning properties, Argan oil leaves a coating on the hair shaft to lock much-needed moisture in.
- Hair that is dry and frizzy can benefit from Squalane’s conditioning properties, as they make hair more manageable and free from knots. Squalane coats the hair shaft prevents it from drying by sealing in the moisture. Squalane mimics your skin’s natural oils, making it an excellent emollient for the scalp too.
- Citrus oils are a natural anti-inflammatory and can balance the sebum production in your scalp. If you suffer from dry or brittle hair, citrus oils are of great benefit. Yang-ylang can improve hair texture and reduce hair breakage.