No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: You only need a very small amount of shampoo/conditioner and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse out with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein , Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Prunus persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Lavandula agustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.
DRY DEFENCE SHAMPOO CURLY HAIR-ALOE VERA, PEACH, PALMAROSA, LAVENDER & GERANIUM
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.5), non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Palmarosa oil contains powerful hydration properties, it will help your curls to remain soft and manageable.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Peach kernel oil has oleic acid, which is an omega-9 fatty acid and a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable. These healthy acids help the scalp and hair maintain its moisture balance. This is a very light and non-greasy oil ideal for curly hair.
- Lavender and geranium are especially helpful for dry hair; they both naturally condition hair and help balance the scalp’s oil production.