No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: You only need a very small amount of shampoo/conditioner and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse out with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Water, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil, Mentha piperita (Mint) leaf oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol.
MOISTURE BOOST SHAMPOO - With CASTOR OIL, ARGAN OIL & EUCALYPTUS
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.5), non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Castor oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients.
- Castor oil possesses many properties: It is the perfect remedy to tackle scalp issues such as bald patches, itchy scalp. Additionally, it clears off the most common hair problem – dandruff.
- Both Castor and Argan oil are ‘moisture rich’ and penetrate deep into the scalp and conditions the hair immediately. These oils are prized as an easy way to regain lost shine and hair texture. With their exceptional moisturising and conditioning properties, Castor and Argan oil leave a coating on the hair shaft to lock much-needed moisture in.
- The active ingredients in eucalyptus oil help to stimulate hair follicles by stimulating blood vessels to constrict. This in turn gets more blood flow to the follicles and encourages healthy hair development. Plus, Eucalyptus oil smell great and is refreshing and energising.
Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.