No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: You only need a very small amount of shampoo and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse out with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Caprylic/capric triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) essential oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
SHAMPOO | CURLY HAIR - With ARGAN OIL, COCONUT OIL & SWEET ORANGE 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced, non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Gently cleans, protects, and hydrates itchy, flaky, and irritated scalps. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Alive with skin-loving nutrients, Argan oil is light and easily absorbed into the skin, making it a crucial ingredient in moisturizing skin and hair care products. Argan oil contains tocopherols and phenols, carotenes, squaline and fatty acids, making it a truly luxurious oil. What makes the oil so beneficial, is that it's rich with vitamins A, C and E, as well as being loaded with antioxidants, linoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil) are used for their ability to form a protective barrier to lock in moisture, soften and condition hair and skin. With strong antimicrobial properties, coconut oil protects against infections and its Vitamin E content helps prevent premature ageing, while its small molecular structure ensures the potent properties penetrate deeply into the skin and hair follicle for maximum benefits.
- Sweet Orange essential oil has a soothing effect on irritated scalp, and is an excellent moisturiser recommended for dry, damaged and brittle hair.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.