No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: You only need a very small amount of shampoo/conditioner and a lot of water. Massage into the hair and rinse out with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Natural Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral.
CLARIFYING SHAMPOO - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, ALOE VERA, GRAPEFRUIT, LITSEA & LEMON
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced, non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Apple cider vinegar removes dirt that damages hair and will help get rid of sticky residue, product buildup, and dead skin cells in your hair. Rich in vital protection to support healthier hair growth for men and women.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Jojoba and Sweet Almond oils are very light oils that seal moisture in the hair, to add shine, and to reduce frizz.
- Grapefruit, Litsea and Lemon oils are prized for their astringent and clarifying properties. Packed with antioxidants, calcium, potassium and vitamin C, these oils gently exfoliate dead skin cells that so often become trapped in hair follicle and pores. Known to promote hair growth by stimulating blood flow to hair follicles.